The state of Tennessee is covered by a SEP due to a State Declared Emergency declared on February 16, 2021. All counties within the state of Tennessee are under a SEP due to the effects of winter weather. The counties/contracts listed below are impacted, and eligible customers within the affected areas are granted a SEP.
- Counties: all · Effective: 02/16/2021-5/31/2021
- Incident date: 02/16/2021-2/26/2021
- Contracts: H4513- 030, H4513-034, H4513- 035, H4513- 036, H4513-037, H4513-038, H4513- 039, 4513- 040, H4513- 042, H4513-043, H4513-049, H4513-049, H4513-050, H4513-051, H4513-052, H4513-053, H4513-059, H4513-815, H4513-819, H7849-010, H7849-034, H7849-035, H7849- 036, H7849- 037, H7849-043, H7849-801
SEP for Government Entity-Declared Disaster or Other Emergency
- The SEP starts as of the date the declaration is made, the incident start date, or, if different, the start date identified in the declaration, whichever is earlier.
- The SEP ends 2 full calendar months following the end date identified in the declaration or, if different, the date the end of the incident is announced, whichever is later.
When contacted by an impacted customer, agents/brokers are allowed to assist eligible customers to enroll.
You must confirm the customer resides or resided in the affected area, confirm if the customer had another valid election period at the time of the incident period, and have not used the election.
If all qualifications are met, you must complete the SEP section of the application with the following:
- SEP Code: DST
- SEP Date: Start date of the incident period
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!