Helping Talented Agents Close More Sales


P&C Insurance

Messer Financial PC 1024 350 Edit

Property & Casualty insurance (P&C) are the types of insurance that protect against property losses to your business, home or car and/or against legal liability that may result from injury or damage to the property of others. 

Click here to access all the P&C Quote Forms

MESSER now offers the following lines of P&C Insurance:

Homeowner's Insurance
This may help protect the insured's home and belongings against covered perils, such as theft or fire. It typically includes liability coverage, which may help protect homeowner in the event that they are found legally responsible after someone is injured at insured's home or insured causes damage to someone else's property.

Auto Insurance
This may help protect insured vehicle — and driver — in a few different ways, depending on which coverage is chosen. Drivers in most states are legally required to have liability coverage. Additionally, comprehensive and collision coverage may be required by a lender.

Home and Auto Insurance
Get both your homeowners and auto insurance together and save money. Insurance companies often give discounts for bundled coverage.

General Liability Insurance
This insurance protects a business from another person or business's claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to property. Some examples are:  bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury.

Commercial Auto Insurance
This provides coverage for a business owned, leased or hired vehicles, including trucks and trailers. Commercial auto insurance also provides broad protection that can be important to many people, including truck drivers, snow plow operators, tow truck drivers, couriers, business owners, and even pizza delivery guys.

Workers Compensation Insurance
Sometimes called workers' comp or employers liability insurance, covers employees' medical expenses and at least some portion of lost wages if they are injured on the job. Most states require companies to purchase workers' compensation insurance for their employees.

Renters Insurance
Commonly helps protect renter's personal property (furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.). Typically includes liability coverage if renter is found responsible for damages to someone else's property, or a guest's injuries in the renter's home. Coverage may  also help pay for increased living expenses for a temporary relocation due to loss. Landlord typically has a policy to protect their building and their personal property but not the belongings of renter. 

Watercraft Insurance
Pays for damages to watercraft and injuries to other boaters. Can pay for boat repair, and even towing. While a boat or personal watercraft may be able to be added to a homeowner's policy, usually the homeowner's policy only covers only physical damage while the watercraft is actually on the homeowner's property.

Protects the insured in the event of a motorcycle accident by providing liability coverage when insured is responsible for another person's injuries or property damage. Replaces or repairs motorcycle from loss, theft or damage if comprehensive and collision are in place.

ATV's are sometimes covered on a homeowner's policy when they are used for maintenance of the property, however in NC, when used for recreational purposes liability coverage is additionally required.  Due to the large variety of RV types and usage – some are used for camping while other are an actual residence, there is a vast difference in the coverage they require.

Umbrella coverage provides a cushion for additional coverage that picks up where liability limits on a home or auto policy leave off. An example would be the protection of home and assets against a suit where the homeowner has caused injury to someone on, for example a bicycle.