BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina is excited to announce a new bonus program for individual, U65 agents.
- Agents will earn a one-time, $50 bonus for each new individual, under-65 member enrolled on an On- or Off-Marketplace medical plan with a February 1, 2022 effective date. (Dental and vision plans are not included.)
- This applies to all February 1 effective dates, including those already submitted to Blue Cross NC, sold during the Annual Enrollment Period and Special Enrollment Period.
- All regions are included in this bonus program.
- A “new member” is defined as either new to Blue Cross NC or re-enrolled with a break of 90 or more days.
- On December 31, 2022, Blue Cross NC will evaluate retention rates of new members enrolled during the bonus program months. If more than 20% of these members terminate, Blue Cross NC reserves the right to charge the agency 50% of the bonus paid for the terminated members in a future month.
- All 2022 bonuses that apply to the agency will be paid with the normal commission run to the agency in May 2022.
- Bonuses will be paid on the first member. There is no minimum requirement for this bonus.
- Bonuses will be paid as a one-time, lump-sum under the Managing Health Agent’s name.
- A description for the bonus program will be provided in the statement.
- A detailed report (at the agent level) on the bonus will be provided separately from the commission statement.
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!