SureBridge's Prime DVH* will be released on Friday, June 21st in the following states:
Please refer to the Supplemental Product & UW Guide, training guide, and brochure on the Broker Portal for product details.
See their chart for SureBridge product availability by state.
Agents must complete the mandatory SureBridge University product training modules on the new Prime DVH by June 22, 2019. This deadline is in effect, regardless of whether this product has been released in your state. If training is not completed by June 22, you will be in jeopardy of being suspended from selling SureBridge products.
Important Point of Sale (POS) Tool Impacts
With the release of the Prime DVH and the new 2019 application, the following updates will be made to the POS Tool:
- Accident Disability Direct Changes
- All Benefit Levels will now be considered as Guaranteed Issue (GI); subject to eligibility questions such as citizenship, occupation, and salary.
- All Elimination Periods and Duration options will now be available for all Benefit Levels.
- Simplified Issue (SI) commission levels will be paid for all Benefit levels.
- The Citizenship Question on the application has been revised to allow the selection of “DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrival) Recipient.”
Updates to the SureBridge Point of Sale Tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, June 20, which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. Email Proposals sent prior to Friday (6/21) will not be able to “Apply” for the new application after Thursday (6/20). If the application is not started by the customer before Thursday (6/20), a new Proposal must be created.
New Point of Sale (POS) Tool Feature
Releasing in ALL States where Senior HospitalWise is available
New HospitalWise Senior Plan Builder for Senior Applicants: The system now has the ability to recommend a compatible HospitalWise Senior Plan based on the customer’s Medicare Plan. Click here for more information.
Don’t Miss a Thing!
See the Commonly Asked Questions about Prime DVH.