UnitedHealthcare's Summer Sales Incetive runs from May 18th, 2020 through August 31st, 2020!
Build your bonus as you build your excitement toward the start of summer with this new Summer Sales Incentive! When you meet your baseline of 10 eligible applications submitted between May 18, 2020 - August 31, 2020, you can be enjoying more than the nice weather. You must be registered for the Summer Sales Incentive to be eligible, so what are you waiting for? Register today! (See incentive rules for additional details).
|Eligible Products Included||Bonus per Issued Product
(minimum 90 day persistency required)
(Copay Select Max, Plan 80 Max, Plan 100 Max)
|TriTerm Medical Value||$100|
|Short Term Medical (minimum 12-month term1)||$50|
Take a look at how easy it is to grow your business and watch your bonus shine!2 There's no limit to the number of eligible applications you can submit and have issued during the incentive dates.
- 25 eligible Short Term Medical applications x $50 = $1,250
- 50 eligible Health ProtectorGuard applications x $75 = $3,750
- 100 eligible TriTerm Medical applications x $150 = $15,000
¹Term length must be a minimum of 12 months (or 360 days for Short Term Medical Plan “A”s) to be eligible, or 11 months in SC only. Any consecutive plans (e.g. 2x12) will only have the first term count toward the incentive baseline and eligible applications.
2Example only; Your potential amount is based on meeting all incentive program rules.Product availability and designs vary by state. Check E-Store for product availability by state.INCENTIVE PROGRAM RULES:
- To be initially eligible for this incentive, you must be registered for the “Summer Sales” incentive. Registration prior to June 30, 2020 will have all online applications received May 18, 2020, and after, count toward the incentive. On June 30, 2020, and after, only online applications received on or after date of registration will be applied toward the incentive.
- Eligible product applications are those submitted online from May 18, 2020 through August 31, 2020 and are for the following eligible products: TriTerm Medical Plans, TriTerm Medical Value Plans, Health ProtectorGuard Plans, and Short Term Medical Plans with a min. 12 month term. All other ancillary products, and optional benefit riders do not count toward this bonus opportunity.
- Brokers must meet a minimum 10 select product applications baseline before the incentive may be earned on all eligible placed business submitted during the contest period. Applications that meet the following criteria will apply toward the baseline: (a) Applications from one of the eligible products listed above only; (b) Submitted between May 18, 2020 - August 31, 2020, and issued by September 15, 2020; (c) with a “paid to” date past the effective date; and (d) an effective date no later than November 1, 2020.
- All eligible plans must be in force for a minimum of three months (90 days) after the effective date to count as “issued.” Coverage must be in force with premium payment current at the time of the contest payout to be included.
- Incentive will be paid over a series of rolling months and will not exceed five payouts. This schedule is designed to eliminate chargebacks and ensure proper payment on qualified plans. The Summer Sales Incentive monthly payout will begin in October 2020 and run through February 2021. Incentive payout only begins when the required baseline and all other incentive eligibility is met. Any broker registered for this incentive must have an active contract with Golden Rule Insurance Company and be in good standing at the time of payout in order to receive earned incentive.
- Bonus follows the Assignment of Commission Form you have on file at the time the application is received, for each qualifying application.
- These bonuses will be subject to a managing broker commission split, if applicable.
- Bonuses are paid per broker, based on his or her personal production.
- Qualification is based on production as broker of record.
- Applications cannot be split between brokers.
- Any separate applications of family members for the same product type count as only one application for this contest. (with the exception of TriTerm Medical for the state of MO)
- Bonus is paid as described above.
- Golden Rule Insurance Company reserves the right to make final judgment on contest qualifiers or end this contest at any time without prior notification. Coverage that is withdrawn or does not meet the terms listed in these rules will not count toward the baseline and/or contest bonus.
- Any required disclosures to brokers’ clients are brokers’ sole responsibility.
- This contest is intended for the original recipient of this email only. NPN: 16171116
- Select Key and FMO contracted agencies may not be eligible. Agents of HealthMarkets Insurance Agency are not eligible to participate.
- 1099s apply.