Open Enrollment Period (OEP) begins November 15, 2014. We've created the 2015 Open Enrollment Agent Guidebook to help you:
1) Navigate the relevant topics that will impact the 2015
2) Build new business with Humana individual products
We encourage you to review the individual sections of the guidebook - there are new ideas and topics that we believe will help you have a successful OEP!
Important to know
• Check out Retain Your Business - it has been updated to provide insights into the current environment with information on how to retain your 2014 clients.
• Operational information is posted in Selling Humana Individual Plans - this section features information on Qualified Life Events, Effective Date Determinations, Enrollment Methods and Customer Payment Methods, including our new Cash Payment option.
• The Plan Availability section provides an overview of medical, dental and vision plans available by state - it’s designed to be a quick read.
• Review the updated Agent Marketing Guide to learn the 2015 marketing material available through our online ordering system - this section also highlights some basic healthcare reform concepts.
• And, finally, check out the Compensation section - we know it’s important to make economic sense for you and the Producer Partnership Plan outlines the agent commission rates for all Humana retail products.
We hope the information provided in the 2015 Open Enrollment Agent Guidebook helps you build your business during this open enrollment season. We’re here for you and encourage you to reach out to your Humana Sales Representative.