CVS is now offering the FREE COVID-19 vaccine in select stores in Georgia! CVS Health is partnering with several local, state and federal programs to help administer the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible populations. Appointments are finally available at select locations as we receive vaccines from these programs.
- Must live or work in Georgia
- People age 65+ and their caregivers
- Health care workers
- Long-term care residents and staff
- EMS, first responders, law enforcement, and fire department
- NOTE: Some states require more limited eligibility at pharmacies than other vaccine locations
Appointments available at select CVS stores within the following cities/towns:
- Atlanta, GA
- Augusta, GA
- Buford, GA
- Canton, GA
- Columbus, GA
- Cumming, GA
- Dalton, GA
- Gainesville, GA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Savannah, GA
- Stone Mountain, GA
Let Members know:
- Vaccines are available by appointment only. You need to request your appointment online at: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=coronavirus-lp-nav-vaccine
- Have your members bring their Medicare ID card and state ID to their vaccination.
- The vaccine is NO COST
If your members have any further questions about this, please have them contact the member services phone number listed on the back of their ID card.
Members are encouraged to seek out their COVID-19 vaccine at any local facility offering those services as they receive access to vaccines.
REACH OUT to your members who live near these locations above! Help them get an appointment or encourage them to get family member assistance in setting it up online.
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!