The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced 2022 Medicare Stars Quality Ratings (Stars) for Medicare Advantage plans, and Cigna could not be more excited to let you know how they stack up for AEP 2022.
The bottom line is, Cigna's Medicare Advantage plans rank better than ever. For 2022, they expect 89% of their Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan (MAPD) customers will be in a 4 Star rated plan or higher – up 12% in just three years.
Highlights of Cigna's 2022 Stars Ratings include:
- A 5 Star plan rating in Florida for the fourth year in a row.
- A fourth-year of 4.5 Star performance in Alabama, Tennessee, and Texas.
- A rating of 4.5 Stars in North Carolina for the second year.
- South Carolina, Arizona, and Mississippi increased to 4.5 Stars.
- Pennsylvania maintained their 4 Star ratings.
- Illinois and Georgia improved to achieve 4 Stars.
- Cigna's North Texas PPO earned 4 Stars for the first time.
For market-specific results, please click here.
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!