Aetna's New Agent Management Tool
One of Aetna's 2023 technology goals is to rewrite their agent website with a new infrastructure, better functionality, and improved performance. Phase one of this project focused on creating a better contracting experience for their agents. Aetna is excited to begin sharing their new Agent Management tool, a one-stop solution for all your agent management activities.
These phase one features will be available starting Monday, February 6:
How to use the new Agent Management tool
- Sign into the agent side of AetnaSeniorProducts.com
- Starting February 6, you’ll see the new Agent Management link on the home page, under “Tools”
- Use the Agent Management tool for all your contracting activities
Features you’ll see on the new landing page
- Agent number and address details (for logged in users)
- Commission levels
- Advance details
- Map displaying where you’re ready to sell available products
- Option to submit appointment request for a state
- Update correspondence – submit address changes, along with address verification with USPS
- Update electronic funds transfer (EFT) – submit bank account updates
- Contracting tracker – Real-time tracker that allows you to track all your contracting requests. No need to call us for status updates!
- New agent – initiate new agent requests with easy one-screen option. Real-time NPN validation to show if an agent release is required.
- Case list - view all new agent requests submitted, along with status, resend email or delete record
- Update appointments – view ready to sell product map for each agent and submit appointment requests if needed
- Update correspondence – view each agent’s address and submit update request if needed
- Change contract (KEY FEATURE) – manage your downline’s contract details, update commission level, change hierarchy, or terminate agent
Aetna is currently building new policy and enrollment reports as the next addition to the Agent Management tool. Those should become available in the second quarter of this year. Then, they’ll add production summary reports and other materials for third quarter, along with completing the transition to the new website. Aetna will keep you posted with all the details in future communications. In the meantime, they hope that you enjoy what they’re building…thanks to your input and feedback!
If you have any questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!