National General: Product Changes Coming May 27
National General has new discounts and rate reductions coming May 27 with the first available effective date May 28, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
National General Access
Selling National General Access just got easier! Not only do they offer non-smoking discounts, but child-only plans are now available.1 These discounts will be available for July 11, 2022, and later effective dates.
This is what your customers get with National General Access, a fixed-benefit medical plan:
- The plan starts working for your customers right out of the gate. No waiting.
- No deductibles or copays to satisfy.
- Pays set dollar amounts for certain health care services.
- Pays on top of any other insurance customers may have.
National General Access is available in: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, KY, LA, ME, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY.
Hospital Expense Protection Plus
New Premium Discounts
Your customers can score a great deal with National General's HEP plans. Discounts are now available for non-smokers and plans with two or more people.1 Not only that, but they now offer child-only plans.2
With Hospital Expense Protection Plus, customers get help with costs that primary plans don’t cover, like deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.
- There are six hospital indemnity plans to choose from - three Base plans and three Max plans.
- All plans include not only benefits for hospital admission and daily confinement, but also ambulance and observation unit benefits.
- The Max plans also include set benefits for some services like office visits, urgent care visits3, as well as radiology and lab benefits!
Hospital Expense Protection Plus is available in: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, ME, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY.
Select products in: CO, IN, TN
National General is making it easier to make new sales with rate reductions in Colorado, Indiana, and Tennessee. New business will receive these reductions starting June 13, 2022. Existing members in these states will get a premium rate decrease during July 2022.
- Colorado – Dental Indemnity
- Indiana – Cancer and Heart/Stroke and VitalGuard
- Tennessee – Accident Fixed-Benefit, Plan Enhancer, and VitalGuard
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!