New Enhanced Accident Plan Dropping March 24
New AccidentWise™ from The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company, a UnitedHealthcare company, boasts an enhanced plan design with a greater focus on common-use situations with richer benefits. Available starting March 24 in 40 states, you can expect more from UnitedHealthcare-branded AccidentWise:
- Issue age increase and guaranteed renewability
- Additional benefits compared to previous products
- Guaranteed issue
- Competitive premiums & commissions with options for varying plan levels at attractive price points
Get ready to sell
View AccidentWise training now.
You will need to login to continue using SSO to view the training. (Email sign-in is not an option.)
More on the release of AccidentWise
AccidentWise is launching in the states of:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV, WY
The following products will no longer be marketed in the states mentioned above after the release of AccidentWise:
- Accident Companion
- Accident Direct
- Critical Accident Direct
- ProtectFit Plus (High and Low)
- Customers with existing plans will be allowed to keep their current plans.
AccidentWise ushers in the UnitedHealthcare brand
Starting March 24, in addition to the new product featuring the UnitedHealthcare brand, you will also see this new brand as a part of your broker experience, and customer communications will be updated too. Learn more about the brand update from this previous communication.
Quote and apply tool availability and in-flight quotes
The Chesapeake quote and apply tool (POS) may have limited availability March 23rd, starting around 8pm CST, to add the new AccidentWise product to the tool.
- Any quotes or Email Proposals with any accident plan to be discontinued after the release of AccidentWise will not be able to complete the application after 8pm on 03/23/23.
- If the application was not started by the customer before 8pm on 03/23/2023 a new Proposal will need to be created.
Revised Product Selection Acknowledgment Form
- The Product Selection Acknowledgment form has been revised to include AccidentWise. This form is part of the Voice Review screen and is required to be read aloud during the call recording process.
If you have any questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!