News & Blog
Overview of SEP during a declared disaster or other emergency
A special enrollment period (SEP) exists for individuals affected by a disaster or other emergency declared by a federal, state or local government entity who were unable to, and did not make an election during another valid election period.
This SEP allows for enrollment and disenrollment elections. For more information, go to CY2021 MA Enrollment and Disenrollment Guidance.
Molina is excited to announce their below 2024 Molina marketing materials will be completely free (no cost including shipping)!
- Enrollment Guides
- Benefits-at-a-Glance (BAAGs)
- Flyers (maximum 50 total flyers*)
*For orders of more than 50 flyers, agents will be responsible for costs of the flyers and standard shipping fees.
Additional 2024 materials will be available to order after October 1, 2023, using the 2024 Materials Order form found in the Molina Agent Center.
For more information, please call us today at 866-568-9649!
Cigna Healthcare has rolled out its updated provider directory, improving your selling experience. The best part? You don't need a new URL to access the directory. You can continue to access the provider directory the same way you always have. Click here to view it now.
For a complete list of the changes and improvements, see below.
Improvements you can expect to see in our new provider directory:
- Providers can now be found by name with the plans they participate in.
- Users can now search for all providers in a Medical Group or Group Practice just by typing in the name when searching.
- The new map feature allows you to expand or narrow your search for a provider by zooming in or out on the screen.
- The provider search results can be sorted alphabetically from A-Z or Z-A.
- NPI numbers are now available.
- Provider/facility issues can now be reported directly on the site.
- A link to a PDF to report issues is available at the bottom of the search.
The provider profiles now include:
- Hospitals the provider is affiliated with.
- Specialties (which are now described using common language names, e.g., Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor vs Otolaryngologist.)
- Spoken languages.
- Medicare plans accepted.
- Practice address locations.
- Hours that services are provided each week.
Additional updates will give users the ability to:
- Search for a behavioral health provider by specialty and view the clinical practice information for each behavioral provider.
- Search Medicare dental plans to find a dentist.
- Find a Provider using their NPI numbers.
- Search by hospital and see all the providers affiliated with that hospital.
- Download and print a customized list of providers.
If you need assistance navigating the upgrades or have questions, contact Cigna's Agent Resource Line (CARL) at 866-442-7516 or email
Wellabe is now providing a Short-term Care plan as of August 19th, 2023! Their Short-term Care insurance focuses on home health care, including a home health care daily base benefit, household improvement base benefit, and care coordination base benefit.