News & Blog
Help your qualifying clients find the plan they need with the comprehensive yet easy-to-read Medicare Advantage Enrollment Periods Initial Election and Special Enrollment Period (SEP) Quick-Reference Guide.
The New Hampshire Department of Insurance now requires insurers to provide "A Shopper's Guide to Cancer Insurance" published by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), to applicants at the time of application, and obtain written acknowledgment of receipt of the NAIC Shopper's Guide from all applicants.
When you have five United World Life Insurance Company Medicare supplement policies issued by June 17, 2022 (the apps must be submitted March 17 through May 17), you’ll earn a $300 bonus!
This is a great time to build your business by offering Anthem Medicare Supplement plans in Virginia with effective dates through 4/1/2022. With thousands of people turning 65 every day, don't miss this opportunity to sell more and earn more!
Through determined efforts on both sides, BlueCross BlueShield of Texas has reached an agreement with Memorial Hermann. They’re pleased to let you know that Memorial Hermann hospitals, doctors, and health care professionals are rejoining the following networks:
Wellcare announced that starting March 2022, they are introducing the My Wellcare Rewards program, powered by Healthmine. This is a new program that encompasses all former member reward programs for Legacy WellCare and Legacy Centene Medicare Advantage members. This new program replaces previously offered member rewards programs for these plans.
Below are key features of the new program. Your assistance is key in understanding the new program to equip you with answers to questions your clients may have to ensure a smooth transition.
Key Program Features:
- My Wellcare Rewards program participation:
- Eligible plans: Most Legacy WellCare and Legacy Centene Medicare Advantage plan members.
- Exclusions: Medicare Plans H0562 (CA), H3561 (CA), H2174 (OR), and well as MMP, Marketplace and Ascension Complete plans.
- This program is designed to close care gaps; therefore, it is not a claims-based program.
- This is an attestation-based rewards program. Members will be able to self-attest to completed 2022 Health Care Activities (HCAs) to claim their reward(s). Once the My Wellcare Rewards portal is live, members can self-attest to any HCAs performed between 01/01/22 and the program go-live date.
- The My Wellcare Rewards portal www.wellcare.healthmine.com will be live and available for member self-attestation beginning 03/15/22, however targeted communication towards members will not start until late April/early May 2022.
- Note: Please ensure that your members know how to self-attest to their available HCAs, and that they are aware that all HCAs and self-attestations must be completed by 12/31/22.
You are encouraged to review the My Wellcare Rewards Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document for additional information on this topic.
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!