Become AMedicare Star
Partner with Messer Financial Group and become a Medicare Star!
Choose to be Exclusive with Messer and we commit to your SUCCESS!
Messer Financial Group is an FMO located in Charlotte, NC with over 10,000 agents in over 40 states, distributing life & health, Medicare, short and long-term disability, final expense, group insurance, and P&C lines. Our agents collectively issue over 1 BILLION in insurance premium and our Medicare Stars issue on average 3 times the production of the industry’s typical Independent agent. We’re looking for talented insurance agents who want to take their business to the next level and secure their financial future with the industry’s BEST partner!
For agents who CONTRACT EXCLUSIVELY with Messer, we offer:
- Top commission-based earning – there's no cap on your earnings!
- Vested commissions from day one!
- Guaranteed contractual obligation to pay commissions to your beneficiary in the event of your death
- FREE leads to start each AEP
- Ongoing opportunity to earn FREE leads for MA, Med Supp, and Final Expense
- FREE proprietary enrollment, quoting, and CRM technology!
- **NEW** Ability to subscribe and use MyMFG+, our new CRM to help manage your clients, social media, and more!
- **NEW** Ability to subscribe and use MyMFG Marketplace - a leads platform that allows you to receive live-transfer phone calls!
- Ability to qualify for annual all-expense-paid Top Producer Summit
- Interested in building an agency? After you achieve TP status, Messer will help you recruit and build a team!
- Dedicated support – we're the FMO built by agents for agents. Our Producer Support Team members are all licensed insurance agents with one goal in mind - giving you the support you need when you need it!
- Training – our live meetings and weekly webinars give you access to carrier reps who can give you in-depth product information
- Placement – we have partner agencies throughout the country if you wish to join a local team!
- Flexible schedule – you set your own hours
- Applicants must have an active insurance license
- Applicants must be hard-working and driven to succeed!
- Applicants must have all contracts with Messer
Call us today at 866-568-9649 x7819. You may also email us at [email protected]