Check Out Cigna's New & Improved Provider Directory
Cigna Healthcare has rolled out its updated provider directory, improving your selling experience. The best part? You don't need a new URL to access the directory. You can continue to access the provider directory the same way you always have. Click here to view it now.
For a complete list of the changes and improvements, see below.
Improvements you can expect to see in our new provider directory:
- Providers can now be found by name with the plans they participate in.
- Users can now search for all providers in a Medical Group or Group Practice just by typing in the name when searching.
- The new map feature allows you to expand or narrow your search for a provider by zooming in or out on the screen.
- The provider search results can be sorted alphabetically from A-Z or Z-A.
- NPI numbers are now available.
- Provider/facility issues can now be reported directly on the site.
- A link to a PDF to report issues is available at the bottom of the search.
The provider profiles now include:
- Hospitals the provider is affiliated with.
- Specialties (which are now described using common language names, e.g., Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor vs Otolaryngologist.)
- Spoken languages.
- Medicare plans accepted.
- Practice address locations.
- Hours that services are provided each week.
Additional updates will give users the ability to:
- Search for a behavioral health provider by specialty and view the clinical practice information for each behavioral provider.
- Search Medicare dental plans to find a dentist.
- Find a Provider using their NPI numbers.
- Search by hospital and see all the providers affiliated with that hospital.
- Download and print a customized list of providers.
If you need assistance navigating the upgrades or have questions, contact Cigna's Agent Resource Line (CARL) at 866-442-7516 or email