Wellcare 2023 ACT Available Today
The 2023 Wellcare Annual Certification Training (ACT) launched today, July 12. Make sure you complete your certification today!
The 2023 ACT highlights include:
- One Combined ACT: Successful completion of ACT certifies you to market and sell all 2022 and 2023 Wellcare Medicare product offerings, including MA/MAPD and PDP: Wellcare By Allwell, Wellcare By Fidelis Care, Wellcare By Health Net, Wellcare By ‘Ohana, Wellcare By Trillium Advantage, and Ascension Complete.
- Open-Book Exam: The entire training course is available for download in PDF format located in the course Resources. The document can be searched by using the ctrl-f search function.
- Unlimited Attempts: You can take the mastery exam as many times as you would like. Remember, there is a 24-hour lockout between attempts to allow you time to study and revisit any of the training material.
- One Transcript: AHIP and ACT transcripts are maintained on the Centene Learning Center (CLC).
Accessing 2023 ACT:
Please follow the steps below to access and complete the training:
Step 1: Access the Centene Learning Center.
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and select Login.
- First Time Visitors: Select the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
Step 2: Complete the following sections within the 2023 training:
- AHIP Medicare Training
- Wellcare ACT Journey to a Successful Season
- Wellcare ACT Know Your Product
- Wellcare ACT Mastery Exam
Note: Each course must be completed in order. For example, 2023 Wellcare Journey to a Successful Season will unlock after AHIP is completed.
- Training and Certification Requirements
- Centene Learning Center Use Guide
Note: Once certification training requirements are completed, please allow 48 hours for their systems to update.
2023 Wellcare Contracting Recertification - Available beginning 1pm EDT
To ensure their broker partners are always up to date with contractual agreements, Wellcare has built an acknowledgment feature within the Centene Workbench portal that enables you to review and acknowledge a summary of changes to the previously signed Centene Medicare Third Party Marketing Entity (TPME). In addition, you will also be prompted to attest your information on file is current and/or make changes where needed.
Beginning July 12, 2022, as part of the 2023 Annual Certification Requirements, brokers who are currently contracted with Wellcare will receive a new 2023 Recertification workflow within Centene Workbench.
Completing 2023 Recertification case in Centene Workbench:
- Access by logging into your portal via the Single Sign-On portal, and select the My Credentials section.
- Select My Certification Cases.
- You will be prompted to (1) verify Demographic, Payment Information, and Selling States and (2) sign the 2023 TPME Agreement and W9. Please Note: Licensed Only Agents and Dual Assignment Agents will not be prompted to update payment information.
Please view the 2023 Contract Recertification Step-Action document for detailed instructions on the contracting recertification process.
All annual certification requirements must be completed by September 30th to be able to market and sell Wellcare products and avoid suspension on October 1st.
If you have any questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!